Sunday 30 September 2012

Welcome Back!!

Hello World.

Firstly I would like to apologies, not been blogging over the summer been a busy bee working a lot and generally enjoying the time off.

But now back to the serious stuff...this is the start of my second year and I have received my first brief which is really interesting as this time its packaging design which is not my usual thing but its always nice to try something new, we got to choose a company to design for and I have chosen Fortnum and Mason which is a high end, really classy food/gift company I will post the website so you guys can check them out and there products to get more of a feel for them.


I am currently getting on with that I apologies this is a pretty short blog but I am sure I will have more to say once I get stuck in to the situation and I will keep in touch and make sure you know what's going on.

Hope everyone had a lovely summer and its nice to be back 
Type to you soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment