Sunday 18 November 2012

SWOT!!

Hey Everyone
I have a new module on the go at the minute and it has a lot of freedom to it which I love, I love choosing my own brief it calms me a bit which is good,  we got given a lot of different live briefs to choose from and I have chosen to go with a company called Hippo.   They basically told us to imagine that a person said "I am opening a cafe in the area and I want you to choose the name and totally brand it"  
I loved this as all the other briefs were like companies with names and a full list of things they wanted, do's and don'ts you know which all my projects usually have, this was total freedom and totally mine apart from the fact it was a cafe which I do not mind at all.

For this project we had to create a S.W.O.T Analysis which allows me to write down my Strengths,  Weakness', Opportunities and Threats at first I will admit I thought oh god as I am not good at describing myself but in the long run I think it will help a lot so heres a copy of it which I wrote down for my project.


I'll be back in touch once I get more into the module!!

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment