Friday 20 April 2012

I actually COMPLETED an essay!! :D



I have just handed in my essay which I am very proud of, not sure its gonna make sense to the people marking it but the fact I researched and actually took a lot of interest in it is good enough for me. (but I am hoping for a good mark as well, that would be nice too)

The question I chose to do was: 
Examine the way in which graphic designers (a minimum of two) have explored environmental issues in their work – what is their approach to materials, print and production, how is technology changing the format / aesthetic of graphic design? 

This question interested me a lot because eco friendly packaging is becoming more and more popular and is very stylish when done correct.

In my essay I show examples of eco friendly designs and designers.

My biggest interest was in Eduardo del Fraile - I loved his style of work and how just because he was making his designs green, he didn't jus tout his logo on some brown paper and call it a unique eco design.

If you fancy checking out some of his work here is his website - www.eduardodelfraile.com

For the future I am now starting my final project in which I will create my own brief. Everything is in my hands and I am excited because it will defiantly be something I enjoy doing. 
I am most defiantly going towards a rebranding project, but I will keep you updated!!!!!!!!

Talk to you soon :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment