Thursday 14 March 2013

End of an Era (Nearly)

Well we have gotten a new module which has made me realise that its all coming to an end  (SOON)
this module is basically to build our portfolios we have to pick a few different live briefs by ourselves and work on them to build our porfolios up for what we are doing after this weather its to go into the big bad world alone or do what I have done and do the top up year.

...Which I have realised I have not blogged about so I will give you a brief update on that...
BASICALLY
I have applied at a few places to do a top up year which will either allow me to spread my wings a bit and see what is going on at different universities or just allow me to do another year where I am and help me further my experience and give me that extra bit confidence I need to get into the working world of a creative!!

So at the minute I will be working on both interviews and topping up my portfolio for them also any future placements that may come along!!

I'll keep you up to date though!!
Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment