Monday 7 January 2013

Its that time of year again!!

We're back to the dreaded module for us creatives.. well me.. ESSAYS!!

Its not that I hate writing them its starting them once I am started its a one or two day job but starting it has took me ages and picking a subject at that. 
We have had this module a little while and I have sat down for an hour at a time and thought of different subjects and just STARED at the computer screen thinking how do I start this...Seriously!!

I have finally chosen my subject which I am FOR DEFINITE writing about and that is... (drum roll)

AUGMENTED REALITY!!

I will talk about: 

the past
the present 
the future
and how it comes together it advertising and branding companies!!

Now I just need to start it which is were it all becomes a struggle for me!!

Wish Me Luck!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment