Friday 14 December 2012

DON'T WANNA TOOT MY OWN HORN!!

Hi, I am in a very good mood and I hope you guys are too!!

I have finished my project I spoke about and I am really proud of it actually!!  (NOT TO TOOT MY OWN HORN)

HERE THEY ARE...
I went with "The Liquid Alarm" for the name I thought it was a little bit weird, a little bit unusual and different which I like from a company, I like a place to intrigue me, which drives me to go somewhere so I thought this name came from my interests and hopefully would interest others also.

My logo is pretty simple to work out I have basically combined the two key factors the fact its a cafe and the  word alarm, I did this by merging together a coffee/tea pot and an alarm clock together to get the silhouette.   I added these two colours as they're warm and comforting as well as a little bit of a strange combination and clash slightly, which comes together with the quirkiness of the name.
My contact card the front of it is very plain just the logo on a white background. For the back I used the teal/green colour from the logo for the background colour and had a very simple image of a cup of coffee which I think pairs well with the coffee pot of the front within the coffee cup is the details of the cafe and how you can get in touch with the company.
This instantly sprung a great idea for my loyalty cards which would come with your purchase the front would be exactly the same as the contact card...
BUT the back is spout from pot of the logo, which on the original has one drop coming from it, this time there would be four which at the end would drip into the coffee cup from the contact card, the drops represents the four coffee's you have two buy and the coffee cup represents what you get free at the end.

I have definitely put a lot into this project and I hope it shows my love for branding and corporate identity.

I hope you all love it and would love to hear some feedback thanks!!

Speak Soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment