Friday 10 February 2012

Whats Happening??

Hey World!!


After weeks of tension over this project I am finally getting stuck in.. I know its the last week of the project but all my worry and experiments have been added to the work I am handing in. 


I don't really know what got me worried I think I dove in feet first a bit this time (NOT GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN) 


Anyways I have been wasting my time experimenting with an idea which just wasn't working so best thing to do CHANGE IT.. I am now working on a different design based around headphones.  I will upload my VERY ROUGH sketch for my initial ideas to give you's a little idea of it.  (don't judge the roughness haha)


I will keep you updated when I have played around with the idea a bit.. WISH ME LUCK 
.
.
AGAIN!! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment